The Children's Ministries network of HFE links ministries among children from across Europe for relationship building, sharing of vision, strategies and resources, mutual encouragement and prayer, and evaluating the needs of the children of Europe.
Consultations will be held at the Ibis Hotel, Dosza Gyorky ut 65, 1134 Budapest.
The Hope for Europe plenary will resource, inform and inspire you about mission to the nations of Europe. The Children’s Ministry Consultation will then focus on the task of reaching the millions of children of Europe together with the good news of Jesus.
Join us as we seek to discover:
- The extent of the task
- The unique mission contexts of different nations
- Common responses to the issues facing children today throughout Europe
- Creative mission strategies for our nations
- Friendships and networking that will help us be more effective in reaching our nations
- How we can be prophetic advocates for the child to the church and the nations
- What should be the focus of a Pan-European Children’s Ministry Conference in 2012
God has brought together a committed team of facilitators from several international children’s ministries to organise this first European Conference. Pray with us for a mighty work of God to be done in Europe, the world’s most spiritually needy continent!
Together for Christ and the children.
The Children's Ministry facilitation team,
Anne-Christine Bataillard, Grain of Wheat International
Ursy Botting, Viva Network Slovakia
Harry Bryans, Action International Ministries and Hope for Europe
Rob Hondsmerk, Focus on the Family, Europe
Lynn Murdoch, Grain of Wheat International UK, Romania and Hungary
Dave Roberts, Children Matter UK
Emlyn Williams, Scripture Union UK and Eastern Europe